Wednesday, December 7, 2011

She said "Rain Rain Please Don't go away"

I guess I did what I said I wouldn't. I disappeared for a few months. I received an email from a friend asking where I had been. Apparently somebody wants to hear from me so guess what....I'M BACK!
The forecast is calling for rain and let me tell you it's gonna rain hard cause I have lots to say.

A whole lot has happened since my last post and I'll be sure to get you up to speed. But first let me address the question that I'm sure many of you are wondering....why did I stop writing? I find I write the most when I am "going through" something. It's my coping mechanism. It's that thing that helps me see a brighter tomorrow and gets me through. Now let me clarify. When things are good I can write too, I just tend to write more during intense situations because it's therapeutic. At some point in May/June I found myself in a place of normalcy. There wasn't much going on, I think I found peace and simply enjoyed living in it. I was also in a place of preparation. I knew that we were going to try again this time with a frozen cycle. Knowing that we decided not to be as open as to when we were starting a new cycle I was challenged with being able to share how I was feeling with you all. So I guess you can say I just kept things to myself. It was a very introspective time. Looking back it's what I needed. Moving forward I know I need to put more thoughts on paper. So I guess you can say it's raining all over again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment