Sunday, March 13, 2011

So....when are you going to try again?

It's a question that I am sure many of you are asking, but have not asked us directly. I wish I could give you an answer....actually no I take that back. I am choosing not to give an answer and here is why. We are not completely sure. We want and need some time to continue to heal. It could be a month, it could be a year...I could be pregnant right now (ok I'm not don't get excited). Just to give you a heads up, we probably won't tell you. I think the toughest part of this process was having to tell the people that we love that we were unsuccessful. Please know that we know you were hurt by the news too. It was hard on everyone. This time we plan to keep the process between just the two of us. Seriously I wish I could wait till I was at the hospital about to deliver! LOL.

Please don't be offended continue to keep us in your prayers so when the time comes we will have success!

Don't worry I'll still be writing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment