Friday, March 4, 2011

Working out

One major restriction was exercise...NO WORKING OUT. Once I started the stimulation medicine I was told no major movement due to my enlarged ovaries. There is concern that if you run, jump, etc your ovaries can twist around themselves which is very dangerous. Needless to say I haven't seen the inside of the gym for a very long time.

Well for the first time in a long time I returned to my exercise class.  Twice this week I jumped, ran the whole nine yards....amazingly I can still feel my limbs lol.  I even got to wear the new sneakers the hubby got me for Christmas. It feels good to be back, but I definitely have a long way to go.

Last night was strength training. Both classes are taught by the most awesomely in shape woman who is 61 years old! It gives me hope and pushes me towards my goals. Last night was hard but I managed to make it through. I can even walk this morning! I'm baaaack! (Please check on me tomorrow.....I hear it takes two days for rigamortis to set in LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment