Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Darkest Hour is Before Dawn

I've come to realize, this is still a process, it's a part of the process that I didn't plan for. I knew that at any point in the IVF process something could fail, but I chose not to think about it. I chose not to plan for the worst. Even if I had of I don't think I would feel any differently than I do now.

It hasn't even been a week, but I'm feeling much better. Time is beginning to pour its soothing salve on my open wounds. I'm laughing more and crying less. I'm so thankful for my wonderful support system. You all have been great! Thank you for understanding what I need to help move forward. Thanks for your texts and e-mails that have made me laugh. Thanks for reminding me that I have great friends and people that love me.

My Grandmother always says, "The darkest hour is just before dawn." I can't quite say good morning....but I will say Good night to that chapter in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment