Sunday, February 20, 2011

It just happens

When things happen to us in life we often search for the why? In our journey to find answers we are often left without closure. Somethings just happen. There is no answer and you find no solace in "that's just the way the cookie crumbles" or "you win some you lose some". Those answers simply don't cut it. We live in such a scientific world where there are answers for everything. we do hundreds if not thousands of google searches to gain more information. But sometimes there are situations where google is no help. This is where many people blame God. Natural disasters and when bad things happen to good people, those things that can't be explained by science..... Well then God must be the cause....what else could it be? Maybe it's science that we have yet to uncover. I think blaming God is the easy way out. It's actually pretty ironic. People curse God for bad situations and in the same breath ask for His help....which one is it? Does God hurt us or help us? I'll go with help us. I can't blame God because he has been too good to me He had helped me through tough situations and I know He'll help me through this. The great thing about my God is that He is the same yesterday, today and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment