Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Restrictions

While going through IVF I had a lot of restrictions. Take this medicine, stop taking other vitamins, no exercise, no lifting, don't eat this, don't drink that and you can only have sex three days after we say so when the sun is facing east and the temperature is 38.9 degrees and the wind is blowing 15 mph and by the way use a condom!!!! That alone can drive a sane person crazy! Clearly you follow all the doctors orders in hopes of a favorable outcome. When that happens it makes it all seem worth it. You easily forget all those things you couldn't do because you reaped the reward that you so desperately wanted. When you don't have a favorable outcome ummm....well the best way to put is...SERIOUSLY?! Argh!!! LOL

Needless to say while the Final outcome we were hoping for didn't occur, we did managed to have positive outcomes throughout  parts of the process, that have left us with 9 frozen embryos. So yes, it was worth it. Our prayer that is when the times comes when and we are ready to try again, we will reap the full reward.

So in a sense we are in limbo. The nice part about limbo is....NO RESTRICTIONS!!!! The red tape has been lifted and I'm able to function like a normal human being again:) Woooo Hooo!  I can eat what I want, drink what I want, run and jump if I want to and disregard any instructions when it comes to practicing procreation! The world is my oyster!

I'm learning to celebrate the little things, it keeps the days moving the healing coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment