Thursday, January 27, 2011

It Takes Two

Obviously it takes two to tango and definitely to make a baby. So there is one person who literally is the other half of this equation. Without him this could not happen. I can't say enough about my wonderful, fantastic super terrific, loving caring husband! Or in IVF lingo my DH (Dear Husband - It took me forever to figure that one out!) He has been the BEST! It would be easy for some one to look at the IVF process and talk about all that the woman has to go through and say the husband (or to be politically correct - the partner) doesn't have to do anything but leave their "sample" (which some would say is not a hard part of the process, no pun intended). But its really more than that. My husband has held my hand every step of the way. He has listened intently to my fears, concerns and creative assumptions. He has lent his shoulder for me to cry on, gotten on bended knee in prayer, lifted me up when I was down and taken a couple beatings due to the overwhelming amount of hormones I'm taking. He is my rock. He's my best friend and there is no one else I would rather share this experience with. He has helped me to take everyday one step at a time. We laugh together, pray together have grown as individuals and as a couple. I am blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. I thank God for him everyday and I look forward to what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment