Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunshine and Rain

You can't have all rain. You definitely need the warmth of the sun. I am so blessed to have so much sunshine in the form of friends, family and loved ones. They have let me cry through the tough times, responded with words of encouragement. Helped me laugh through fearful times and celebrated with me in the good times. These are people that I can call any time night or day and know that they will pray with me. That they are standing in agreement with me. Their sunshine helped to dry up my tears and replace sad faces with smiles and laughter. I don't have words to express how grateful and how blessed I am to have them in my life. They are not intrusive, they don't ask many questions, they are just there. I don't know what I would do without them.  I love you all so very much and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you as you have been a blessing to me. Some people are put into your life for a season, some a lifetime.....I am glad that you have been with me through this season and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment